Pro Resources is hiring for machine operators for Roadworks Manufacturing! Roadworks designs and manufactures high quality innovative semi-truck accessories. Come join this amazing team!
Shift and Compensation
- 1st shift (6am to 2:30pm)
- Pay: $14.00/hour
- 3rd shift (8pm to 6:30am)
- Pay: $15.25/hour
- Monday through Friday and some mandatory Saturdays
- As a machine operator for Roadworks Manufacturing, candidates will be responsible for operating the punch press and/or laser.
- Candidates will place a piece of metal on the turret which will punch the metal to a specified setting and make visual inspections on the finished product.
- May also be responsible for loading raw material onto the laser bed or remove cut pieces.
- Rotate through multiple stations on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation.
- Work as a team to complete the task.
- Check connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies in assembly log
- Inform and ensure prompt response to part/equipment defects.
- Ability to lift/pull/push 50 pounds while standing/bending/twisting for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Constant use of hands/arms
- CNC operating experience is preferred